Watch some world class speakers providing insights into the importance of people and culture in the modern business environment.
The programme of the 8th October possesses some great stories from those that seen life and work through different eyes. Everywhere we turn today, people are talking about the need to rebuild trust and this is undoubtedly true – but we also need to find a new understanding on how:
- We combat the rising mental health issues
- Bring people together socially to combat loneliness
- Develop the knowledge, skill and understanding of leaders and talent
- To once again build fellowship once again between colleagues and across boundaries.
Some world-class, proven speakers include:
- Kate Nicholls, CEO, UK Hospitality
- Crista Cullen, Founder Tofauti and GB Olympic Gold Medalist from Rio 2016
- Andy Cole, former Manchester United and England footballer
- Professor Peter Jones, one of the leading educationalists in Hospitality
- Donald Sloan, Chair of Oxford Cultural Collective
- Adam Virgo, former Captain of Brighton and Hove Albion and a player with Celtic FC
- Michael Gray and Gioele Camarlinghi, European Hotel Managers Association.
- Robert Darling, COO of Eko Group Holdings
- Pete Fullard, Founder, Upskill People
- Simon Halliday, Chair, European Professional Club Rugby
They have some extraordinary stories to tell.
For more information or to purchase tickets please contact Kate: email@example.com
We look forward to joining the discussion.